MANAGEMENT: A LONG HISTORY OF SUCCESS
President, CEO & Director
Mr. Pincus has 40 years of experience as a geologist, consultant and executive in the minerals industry. In 2002 he formed Esperanza Resources and served as CEO/President where they successfully discovered two deposits in Mexico and Peru before its acquisition by Alamos Gold. He has extensive Peruvian experience having lived and worked there for over 25 years.
|DR. QUINTON HENNIGH
Dr. Quinton Hennigh is an economic geologist with more than 25 years of exploration experience with major gold mining firms, including Homestake Mining, Newcrest Mining and Newmont Mining. Currently, Dr. Hennigh is President and Chairman of Novo Resources Corp. who are developing gold projects in the Pilbara region of Western Australia.
Join below and receive the latest investors presentation. In addition, you will be among the first to know about drill results and all the latest developments.
[ OTCQB: MRRMF ]
[ FRA: 6MR ]
- LOCATION: SE Peru along regional trend of epithermal & CRD deposits
- PROPERTY SIZE: 1317.98 Ha
- TARGET: 3 large priority drill targets covering an area of over 4 sq km.
1) Central Breccia Zone: Volcanic Breccia Pipe.
- A Bulk Tonnage Gold – Silver Target
- Gold is highly anomalous within target with values up to 18.4 g/t Au
- Channel sampling yielded 43 meters at 1.79g/t Au.
- Target size: 500M x 200M
2) Stockwork Zone: Extensive stockwork systems at surface.
- A Copper, Silver, Gold Target
- Rock Chips samples up to 10g/t Au and 500g/t Ag
- Zone is highly anomalous of copper, with rock chips up to 3.9% Cu.
- Miramont’s geophysics interpretation suggests that the Stockwork Zone is sitting on top of a large, potentially mineralized, intrusive body.
- Target Size: 500M x 400M
3) Carbonate Replacement Zone: Limestone at depth replaced with sulfide minerals.
- A Copper, Silver, Zinc Target
- Previous development at approx. 200m below surface encountered carbonate replacement deposits (CRD’s)
- Values up to 6.9% Zn, 6.6 Pb and 6.2 oz/t Ag were found in multiple horizons
- Geophysical signature suggests occurrence of sulphide minerals and presence of limestones
The Company will conduct up to a 5000m drilling program that is designed to test all 3 high priority targets.
- LOCATION: SE Peru along regional trend of giant Southern Peru Cu deposits
- PROPERTY SIZE: 4400 Ha
- TARGET: Copper Porphyry Target covering over 3 sq km
Lukkacha is located along trend of the largest and most productive copper deposits in Peru.
Cerro Verde: 3,900 Mt - 450,000 tpa Cu
Cuajone: 2,075 Mt - 190,000 tpa Cu
Toquepala: 2,226 Mt - 130,000 tpa Cu
Quelleveco: 950 Mt @ 0.63% Cu
The geologic setting at Lukkacha is similar to the nearby Toquepala Mine Complex, one of Peru’s largest copper mines.
- Lukkacha is located 50km SE of Toquepala
- Target area shows typical porphyry alteration (propylitic/phyllic)
- Alteration is coincident with anomalous Cu and Mo rock-chip samples.
- Zones of intense stockwork and sheeted veins show evidence of extensive hydrothermal throughout the region.
- Preliminary drill holes defined.
|■ Symbol||CSE: MONT|
|■ Outstanding shares||50,098,297|
|■ Year Range||0.13 - 0.65|
|■ Cash Postion||~$3.5m|